Saturday, June 25, 2011

The last two days in athens

The last two days have been characterized by two words. Shopping and irritability. I need prayer. I am having a really hard time changing my attitude, and as my mom wisely says, attitude is everything. I have not enjoyed the last two days, probably because Im letting down from all the stress, but it feels awful. I don't have anything to do either and I am the kind of person that needs stuff to do, active things not spending hours looking at shoes or talking about laser hair removal. I love my team, the girls have become like my sisters and mark and brandon my brothers, and my siblings are driving me crazy...sorry for the brutal truth.

We leave for Corinth tomorrow, hopefully if I can get a full nights sleep tonight I won't be the single worst person to travel in a hot bus with tomorrow morning.

Pray that the debrief time allows us as a team, as a family, to decompress healthily and when conflict arises we know how to deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment